For providing our services, we may collect, store and use the following Information related to you: "Collected Information":
• Information about malicious applications, files and other potential threats on your tablet, mobile phone or other applicable device and their behaviors and origins;
• Information about your device including device ID, manufacturer of the device, internet history and bookmarks, screen size and model of the device, the mobile network you use
• Information we collected as you use our services, such as certain Log Data and public information.
"Log Data" is technical information that is automatically collected by us when you use our services, including:
• Error log and a DUMP file automatically generated when an unexpected error occurs or an application crashes; and We do not collect your personal identifiable information when you use our product, such as name and phone number
• The number calling or called not including in the contact of the end user’s device and the number marked as the spam or the merchant number submitted by the end user. Please note that we do not collect any contact information
• Call Log not including the private information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
• to provide our services to you;
• to find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
• for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
• to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customisation, personalized help
• to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
• to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
• for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
• for allowing you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
Sharing Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information: To third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, cooperation with us or servicing you with relevant information. We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; Detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues; Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Superdbridge Holdings ltd., our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Superdbridge Holdings ltd. is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 13, you may use our services when you are with a parent or guardian.